This policy provides guidance for use of Social Media, which should be broadly understood for purposes of this policy to include blogs, wikis, microblogs, message boards, chat rooms, electronic newsletters, online forums, social networking sites, and other sites and services that permit users to share information with others in a contemporaneous manner.
The following principles apply to the professional use of Social Media on behalf of Activity Infant School as well as personal use of Social Media when referencing Activity Infant School:
- Parents, Employees and all entities related to Activity Infant School need to know and adhere to the Activity Infant School’s Social Media Policy Document when using Social Media in reference to Activity Infant School.
- Parents, Employees and all entities related to Activity Infant School should be aware of the effect their actions may have on their image, as well as Activity Infant School’s image.
- The information that Parents, Employees and all entities related to Activity Infant School post or publish may be public information for a long time. They should be aware that Activity Infant School may observe content and information made available by them through Social Media and reserves the right to take the required action.
- Parents, Employees all entities related to Activity Infant School should use their best judgment in posting material that is neither inappropriate nor harmful to Activity Infant School, its Children, Parents, Employees and all entities related to Activity Infant School. Although not an exclusive list, some specific examples of prohibited Social Media conduct include posting commentary, content, or images that are defamatory, pornographic, proprietary, that can create a hostile environment.
- Parents, Employees all entities related to Activity Infant School must not publish, post or release any information that is considered confidential or not public.
- Parents are required to grant consent to the School to use their child’s image for Online and Offline Non-Commercial Advertising purpose.
- We follow a NO Photography policy on the School’s premises. Please note that the School will be forced to take action if this rule is violated. During School events like Annual Day, Graduation Day & Sports Day parents will be allocated a time slot where they will be allowed to take photos of their children and upload them on their Social Media profiles in their individual capacity.
- We encourage parents to regularly visit the School’s official Social Media pages for interesting updates and developments.