The Registration Fee is remitted during the Online Registration Process on our Website. The deposit of Registration Fee and submission of Registration Form does not in any way guarantee admission to the School. The Registration Fee is Non-Refundable under all circumstance.
Once the child is eligible for admission, the School sends an Offer for Admission email to the parent which needs to be acknowledged within 24 hours. On acceptance of the offer, the School sends across a Unique Code along with a link for making the payment towards the Admission Fee. The Admission Fee must be remitted within 48 hours on receipt of the Unique Code via the Admission Fee Portal on our website or else the Admission granted to the child stands cancelled. The Admission Fee is one-time Fee and is Non-Refundable.
School Tuition Fee:
The School Tuition Fee for the Pre-Primary Program and Toddler Program can be paid either quarterly, half yearly or annually basis the School Fee Schedule and the cut-off dates mentioned below.
||March – May
||June – August
||September – November
||December – February
The payment towards the School Tuition Fee is to be made Online via the School Fee Portal on our website through the HDFC Internet Banking Gateway.
In case of any concerns with the payment of the School Tuition Fee, you can contact the HDFC Bank Relationship Manager Mr. Vivek Tiwari on +91 9892047253.
Additionally, you can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org from the child’s Registered School Email Address for any concern related to the School Tuition Fee Schedule.
Special Notes for attention:
- The School reserves the right to revise the School Tuition Fee from time to time by notifying the parents about the same.
- The Fee Schedule provided by the School at the beginning of the Academic Year is subject to change in accordance with the rules and regulations as prescribed by the Government or the School. In this case, the parents will be duly notified about the same.
- Any failure towards payment of fees to the School by the due date mentioned in the School Fee Schedule will result in payment of Late Fee which shall amount to Rs. 200/- per day. If the School Fee and the Late Fee are not remitted within 14 days from the due date, the School holds the right to deny admission of the child in the School premises.
- If the child leaves the School, the parent must be aware that School Fee once paid is Not Refunded under any circumstances. This is a mandatory rule followed by the School and the School Leaving Certificate will be issued only after all dues are settled.
- The School will not accept Fees made by any other mode of payment besides the HDFC Internet Banking Gateway on the School Fee Portal page of the website.
- Payment made on the School Fee Portal through the HDFC Internet Banking Gateway via Credit Card (Visa, Master and Diners) levies an additional charge of 1.10% on the Total Transaction Amount.
- Payment made on the School Fee Portal through the HDFC Internet Banking Gateway via any Debit Card levies an additional charge of 0.75% for value ≤ Rs. 2,000/- and 1.00% for values > Rs 2,000/-.
- All extra classes and in case of any miscellaneous fees required, the School will charge over and above the School Tuition Fee.
Vandalism Penalties will be applicable in-case of any damage caused/ dues occurred because of; mishandling or loosing of School books, materials, damaging the infrastructure of School or the transportation facility.
Fee Payment Towards Enrichment Program and Holiday Program:
Fees for all extra classes under the Enrichment Program and Holiday Program are not included in the School Tuition Fee and have to be paid at the time of enrolling the child to the Program.
Special Notes for attention:
- The charges towards every Program is different as prescribed by the School. The Fees towards any of the Program needs to be made by cheque in favour of ‘Activity Infant School’ and the purpose of payment must be mentioned at the back of the cheque along with the child’s name and Environment.
- Enrolment into Enrichment Program and Holiday Program is also applicable to children who are not a part of Activity Infant School. The Fees towards the same can be made by cheque in favour of ‘Activity Infant School’ by mentioning the child’s name, parent’s name, contact details and the purpose of payment at the back of the cheque.
- In case the cheque provided is returned by the bank, the same will attract a Penalty Fee of Rs. 300/- as bank and administrative charges. If the new cheque re-submitted is returned by the bank, the School has the right to deny admission to the child into the particular Program.
- Fees once paid towards the enrolment of the child into any of the Program is Non-Refundable under any circumstance.